Fear not, Australian 3D printables exist amoung the vast ocean of American-specific household items.
1. Powerpoint organiser: Created out of a hate of fishing power cords from behind the washing machine and dryer.
2. Power cord storage: Wind up the leads and tuck the end behind his arm, keeping everything neat. Great idea from thingiverse user MichaelAtOz.
3. Shopping trolley coin: Chuck one on your keys and never be caught out on your weekly ALDI trip.
4. Serrated Knife: Just kidding, don’t print that. That’s not a knife… Created by thingiverse user runswithscissors.
5. Coin Bottle Opener: All you need is a 10c coin. Created by thingiverse user EndevourCollegesAKeller.
6. Sleek Geeks Dr Karl and Adam Spencer: Show some love for Australian Science Communicators. Created by thingiverse user oriface.
7. Boat Person: Half boat, half man. Spread awareness – we need to stop the boat people.